Since Dexlab is based on Serum DEX, all related services can be managed at the same time.
1. Open order management and Balance settle.
Q. Checking open order and cancellation.
1. Go to ‘My Open Orders (https://www.dexlab.space/my/open-orders).’
2. Check your open order.
3. If you want to cancel the order, click ‘Cancel.’
2. Checking unsettled balance and cancellation.
1. Go to ‘Balance (https://www.dexlab.space/my/balances).’
2. Click ‘Individual settlement’ tab. It may take a few seconds to load the history.
3. Click ‘Settle’ or ‘Settle all funds’ to settle your balance.
3. It may be a delay due to past Solana or network failures.
Please follow the instructions below
Anyone can help with https://app.atrix.finance/crank which is a tool built to crank markets and prevent those to have delays.
If you own a market or want to potentially win a serum surfer, follow the steps:
1. go to https://app.atrix.finance/crank
2. use sollet since its the only wallet with auto-approve right now.
3. have sol, 1 should be enough.
4. add the market id to https://app.atrix.finance/crank
5. click crank, then turn on auto approve on sollet.io transaction from atrix.
If you can't solve it by step 4, please contact us through the ProjectSerum Discord.
The Serum DEX contract is managed by ProjectSerum.
Project Serum Discord: https://discord.gg/CJrjME5QDn